We are looking to hire a production electrician to work 1st shift in the Bangor, MI area. Job is long term full time.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Assemble, diagnose, install electrical components according to prints.
• Read and interpret blue prints, route sheets and work sheets
• Install electrical wiring to include harness, point to point installations, and basic electrical components.
• Build electrical panel include wiring, component installation and panel installation
• Troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems on all Products as needed.
• Flexible, performs other duties as assigned
The job will pay $19.80/hr + benefits with raise likely after 3 months.
Interested candidates should apply online with Resume
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Req ID 2016-81174
Job Location(s) US - MI - BANGOR
Posted Date 10/3/2016
Category Electrical - Journeyman