Tradesmen is looking for qualified Pipe Fitters in the Danville area for the following
• Work with Pipefitter to assemble and install industrial piping.
• Cuts or drills holes in walls to permit passage of pipes, using pneumatic drill.
• Selects specified type and size of pipe.
• Mounts pipe hangers and brackets on walls and ceiling to hold pipe.
• Install valves, couplings, and other fittings.
• May disassemble and remove damaged or worn pipe.
• May assist in installation of high-pressure piping.
• The job requires working in high places and enclosed spaces, climbing, bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, lifting, and working in extreme temperature.
• Experience with flanged pipe and fittings
• Must have worked with industrial pipes
Great benefits, and incentives
Please call the Greensboro office 336-605-1889
Req ID 2016-89019
Job Location(s) US - VA - DANVILLE
Posted Date 11/25/2016
Category Pipefitter - Journeyman