Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated craft professionals to join our team. If you are a Construction Laborer and want to work alongside other craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career! We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s top contractors. With more than 5,000 active clients, we have plenty of great job opportunities for Construction Laborers who want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and safety training to our employees.
•Prepare sites to ensure maximum optimization of construction work procedures
• Clean debris, trash and hazardous materials from construction sites
• Dig trenches and pour concrete as instructed
• Assist in installing sewerage pipes and drains
• Operate forklifts to transport materials and equipment from one place to another on a construction site
• Erect temporary structures and scaffolding
• Place traffic signs to warn traffic of construction in process
• Clean and maintain construction equipment appropriately
• Align structural components according to blue prints
• Perform roadside maintenance tasks such as trimming trees and clearing shrubs
• Load and unload equipment from trucks
• Drive trucks carrying materials and equipment from warehouse to sites
• Fill potholes to facilitate the construction process
• Ensure that all work is being done in compliance with the company’s protocols
• Train apprentices and new hires in construction labor work
• Use hand tools to cut and shape material as per instructions
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Construction Laboers to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled construction carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Req ID 2016-81587
Job Location(s) US - NE - Omaha
Posted Date 10/5/2016