Tradesmen International, Inc. Business Development Representative in CLEVELAND, Ohio
Inside Sales Representative
About the Opportunity
Tradesmen International is hiring a Business Development Representative (internally titled Inside Sales Representative) to join our Inside Sales team. This position is located at our Corporate office in Cleveland, OH.
Founded in 1992 and owned by Blackstone, Tradesmen International is the leader in providing proven skilled craftsmen and labor consulting services, emphasizing Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship. Our industry leading operations and service are a direct result of our dynamic, driven, and team-based culture.
About the Team
Our growing customer base has required us to take a deliberate, scalable approach to account acquisition in the B2B construction and industrial market. In line with this goal, we are building a new Inside Sales team. The team’s primary focus is to bring renewed energy and focus to our B2B sales pipeline by increasing sales with prospects as well as our installed base of customers. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and qualifying new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth and successful sales process.
How You'll Make a Difference
· Source new sales opportunities, communicate our value proposition and build relationships with potential customers via outbound calls, email, and social media
· Research new accounts to identify key decision makers and tailor our messaging to their specific needs
· Understand customer needs/requirements and identify sales opportunities
· Maintain and expand our CRM database of customers and prospects
· Qualify inbound and outbound leads for hand off to outside field sales team
· Will likely schedule appointments for field sales reps to meet with qualified leads
· Team with field sales reps to build pipelines and close deals with customers
· Perform effective follow-ups with existing customers or prospects
· Achieve targets (e.g., “Sales Qualified Appointments”) set by Director of Inside Sales
What You’ll Bring to the Table
· Prior experience in an inside sales, business development, sales or lead generation role within a B2B sales organization preferred
· 1+ years of closing and/or account management experience within a B2B sales environment
· Proven success in consultative sales environments where understanding the customer’s needs and objectives are a top priority
· Ability to independently run qualification calls
· Technical aptitude with sales-related computer skills – CRM systems (such as Salesforce, Bullhorn, or others), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and lead generation databases
· Strong communications, customer service, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent phone and cold calling skills
· A capacity for hard work, a self-starter with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, and the ability to work well in a team environment
· A bachelor’s degree in business, management or marketing or some other relevant major is a plus
· Industry certification such as the Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP) or other relevant industry certification is a plus
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tradesmen International is the construction industry’s premier Construction Labor Support Company. We pride ourselves on establishing bona-fide partnerships with clients, ensuring their labor-oriented needs are met in a timely and on-budget fashion. These sales supported services include, labor productivity consultation, staffing of high- caliber craftsmen and various training programs and services. Together or individually, our services help contractors greatly improve their workforce productivity while reducing their labor costs.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by law. Tradesmen seeks to hire the best qualified applicants. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, you may e-mail ApplicantAccommodations@TradesmenInternational.com or
call us at 833-260-3532. Join us and find the career opportunity you’ve been seeking!
Posted Date 6 days ago (4/7/2021 8:41 AM)
Req ID 2021-293402
Job Board IN
Employment Type Regular Full-Time