Tradesmen International, Inc. Pipe Fitter Journeyman in FARMERS BRANCH, Texas
Journeyman Pipe Fitters
go to tradesmen.jobs and apply!
Upload an updated resume and create a profile. Email email@example.com resume as well
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated craft professionals to join our team. If you’re a Journey-Level Pipe Fitter and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career! We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s top contractors. With more than 5,000 active clients, we have plenty of great job opportunities for Journeymen Pipe Fitter who are among the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and safety training to our employees.
Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems.
1) Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders and benders.
2) Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
3) Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
4) Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
5) Measure and mark pipes for cutting and threading.
6) Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints.
7) Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair according to specifications.
8) Select pipe sizes and types and related materials, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
9) Cut and bore holes in structures, such as bulkheads, decks, walls, and mains, prior to pipe installation, using hand and power tools.
10) Install automatic controls used to regulate pipe systems.
11) Turn valves to shut off steam, water, or other gases or liquids from pipe sections, using valve keys or wrenches.
12) Remove and replace worn components.
13) Prepare cost estimates for clients.
14) Inspect work sites for obstructions and to ensure that holes will not cause structural weakness.
15) Operate motorized pumps to remove water from flooded manholes, basements, or facility floors.
16) Dip nonferrous piping materials in a mixture of molten tin and lead to obtain a coating that prevents erosion or galvanic and electrolytic action.
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Journeyman Pipe Fitters to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled construction carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-212911
Category Pipefitter - Journeyman
Location US-TX-FARMERS BRANCH