Tradesmen International, Inc. Business Development Executive in FORT WORTH, Texas
The primary responsibility of a BDE (i.e., Business Development Executive) is to identify, pursue and generate new business by obtaining orders or contracts for Tradesmen International’s (TI) services from new or inactive clients. BDEs perform this primary responsibility in the field by successfully educating prospective clients about Tradesmen International’s unique value proposition while being supported by the rest of the TI Sales, Workforce Development and Operations teams (i.e., Sales Managers, General Managers, CSRs, FSC, Project Coordinators and Workforce Coordinators).
Generates revenue and gross profit among new or inactive clients.
• Pursue new business opportunities and client partnerships
• Make direct sales calls and presentations to Prospects/Inactive Clients at their place of business or by other means
• Generate sales leads and prospects
• Grow Sales –cold-call and visit jobsite and client offices to develop new business
• Manage all inbound leads from Prospects/Inactive Clients
• Secure initial order from Prospects/Inactive Clients to create active Clients for the Company
• Meet or exceed all sales goals and KPIs set forth by the Company
• Educate and inform Prospects and Inactive Clients about TI’s unique value proposition of utilizing a highly skilled variable workforce to generate productivity and profitability gains.
• Negotiate Master Services Agreement (MSA); this includes establishing payment terms
• Collect Certificates of Insurance (COIs) from new clients (or updated COIs from restart clients)
• Ensure smooth handoff of new Clients to appropriate Client Success Representative (CSR) after securing initial order
• Utilize reverse-selling tactics and principles to leverage available field employees to service Prospects/Inactive Clients
• Identify current decision-makers among Prospective and Inactive Client base even when there's not an immediate order so that Tradesmen knows who to communicate in the future
• Handle Inactive Client issues and complaints in a proactive, professional manner and timely manner.
• Attend trade-related association and networking events; participate in association
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to track and schedule client contacts and provide updates to the sales leadership team
Encourages additional sales by managing and transmitting information to support the sales
• Maintain Prospect/inactive Client sales files in Salesforce CRM
• Attend required meetings, including One on One meetings with General Manager or Sales
Manager, Operations meetings, Business Development meetings, and Sales Training
• Complete a Sales Activity Report in Salesforce CRM weekly
• Respond to any work-related injuries immediately when they are the nearest available TI rep
• Keeps eyes open for opportunities to support the recruitment process of Field Employees
(e.g., handing out referral program literature as appropriate)
• Remain updated on, and adhere to, all procedures detailed in the Field Office Procedures
• Participate in field and classroom training activities within specified timeframes
• Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager or Sales Manager
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
• Familiarity with standard computer and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) is helpful
• 3-5 years’ experience in cold calling, canvassing a territory, and generating new business leads is preferred
Join th e team, work hard, and watch your earning potential and career opportunities grow with Tradesmen International!
Total Rewards include annual salary with uncapped commission, and a monthly auto reimbursement, company matched 401(k), PTO and paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, and voluntary supplemental life insurance. $5,000 Sign On Bonus and $5,000 Anniversary Bonus at 12 months employment!
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (11/16/2022 11:06 AM)
Req ID 2022-325333
Category Sales and Sales Related - Sales Representative, Services
Job Board IN
Location US-TX-FORT WORTH
Employment Type Regular Full-Time