Tradesmen International, Inc. Project Estimator in LOGAN, Ohio
Tradesmen International is seeking an experienced Project Estimator in Logan, Ohio
Job Overview: The Project Estimator is a critical component to the success and profitability of our organization. The Estimator serves as the primary contact between our organization and our customers. The Estimator job is challenging, rewarding, and a great introduction into inside sales operations and manufacturing disciplines.
M-F 40+ hours
Start ASAP July 2018
Hourly $37.00, annual projected salary: $75,000.00 2018-2019
Recent resume required, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Minimum Education and Experience: 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment or Associates/Engineering/Technical Degree in a related field.
Ideal candidates have strong familiarity with manufacturing processes and engineering design. CAD/Solidworks experience is a plus but not required.
Please note* There is no additional per diem associated with this position at this time.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
· Receives and prioritizes quote requests from prospective Buyers and Engineers from large OEM’s.
· Requires constant interaction with Buyers, Purchasing Agents, Engineers, and outside suppliers for outsource operations.
· Compiles, generates, and delivers pricing to customers for custom fabricated products.
· Conducts Advanced Part Quality Planning (APQP) on potential fabricated products.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
· Must have the ability to read and interpret customer and internal blueprints in both English and Metric units per ASME Y14.5.
· In depth knowledge and experience with application of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) is a must.
· Detail oriented individual, with can do attitude, and the desire to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Committed to doing what it takes to get the job done.
· General familiarity with business processes and procedures.
· Must work well in a team environment.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Computer Skills -Microsoft Windows and Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook) is needed.
· Some knowledge of sheet metal and gauge thicknesses.
· Strives to complete tasks in an efficient, timely manner.
· Some general knowledge and a willingness to learn about metal fabrication processes including; laser cutting, machining, forming, welding and coatings (i.e. powder coating and zinc plating).
· Generally familiar and willing to learn about different grades and chemistries of materials
· Ability to understand and comprehend an OEM multilevel specification system.
· Possess excellent analytical math skills, including some basic trigonometry.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2018-184070IN
Category Architecture and Engineering - Engineers
Job Board IN