Tradesmen International, Inc. Siding Installer in PROVO, Utah
1) Applies aluminum, pulpwood fiber, plastic panels, brick veneer, or porcelainized metal siding to building exteriors to provide decorative or insulating surfaces: Attaches tar paper, building paper, or other material to building surface, using nails or adhesive cement to provide insulating base.
2) Fastens wood or metal laths to surface, using screws or nails.
3) Fits and fastens siding material to laths, using rule, measuring tape, handtools, power tools, nails, screws, or bolts.
4) Cuts and trims material to shape when fitting siding around windows or corners, using knife, shears, or portable power saw.
5) Waterproofs surface by filling joints or cracks with caulking compound, using putty knife, trowel, or caulking gun.
6) May apply precut siding or may cut material to size and shape at work site.
7) May attach siding to surface of building, using adhesive cement.
8) May attach siding by interlocking pieces through tabs provided at edges, following sequence indicated by numbers printed on reverse of each piece.
9) May specialize in type of siding applied and be designated Aluminum-Siding Installer; Asbestos-Siding Installer; Concrete-Panel Installer; Ornamental-Brick Installer; Plastic-Panel Installer; Porcelain-Enamel Installer.
4 years of experience in commercial carpentry
Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
High standard of integrity and professionalism
Drug free at all times
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Recruiter Phone Number
Req ID 2018-169574
Category Carpenter - Journeyman