Proud to Employ
Tradesmen International is honored to employ Veterans.
They showcase the skills, personal characteristics and work ethic that have positioned our company as the industry leader. Our Veteran employees are naturally champions of safety, our #1 core value. They not only focus on their own safety, but on the well-being of their colleagues that they work alongside daily.
Build a Future with Strong Wages, Job Stability, Benefits and More...
- Join elite craft professionals who emphasize Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship
- Be rewarded for working hard – Top Pay, Stable Work, Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation Time, Awards...
- Work on projects reshaping our communities: schools, power plants, hospitals, naval vessels...
in everything you do
Safety is Our #1 Core Value; we care about each other like family
- Earn your OSHA 10 Card through certified training provided to you on our dime
- Stay current on safety best practices as construction tools, technology and methods are ever changing
- Enjoy a bratwurst, a beverage and shoot the breeze with friends at our local office safety cook-outs
Work hard and
Our sales team partners with the area’s top contractors with the goal of keeping the paycheck coming in for you
- Know the next project you’re working on before the project you’re on now is completed
- Grow your skills through training opportunities and be highly sought-after by our contractor clients
- Bring safety, craftsmanship and a solid work ethic to the job daily and get paid top dollar
Leave your mark on America for all to see, for generations to come
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of like community parks, schools, medical facilities, sport complexes...
- Enjoy project diversity possible through our partnership with many contractors of all types
- Take pride in the fact that safety and craftsmanship were building blocks of every job you supported
Job Openings by Location
Job Openings by Trade
Our collective goal is simple, yet significant:
Increase Safety Awareness, Maintain Safe Behavior and Prevent Accidents among Our Employees and Our Clients’ Employees.
Enjoy Comprehensive Employee Benefits
We’re constantly hiring craftsmen who emphasize safety and pride themselves on setting quality standards for the industry. All our employees share a dedication to professionalism and we make every effort to reward each for the expertise they bring to our company, to the jobsite daily. We provide steady work, competitive wages, safer working conditions and opportunities for craftsmen to train and increase their earnings.
In addition to the above, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a life-long relationship with us.
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Vacation Pay Opportunities
- Incentive programs / Service Awards
- Employee appreciation events
- Perks at Work: Our Employee, Friends & Family Discount Program! Get exceptional savings on tools, new vehicles, hotels, TV’s and more
Proud to Reward Our Employees with Special Programs!
Our Service Award Program rewards employees who reach the 2,000 and 4,000 hours worked milestones.