Have What It Takes?
Nothing is more important than safety, honesty, responsiveness and quality – Our Core Values.
Tradesmen International is highly selective and committed to hiring individuals who have:
- 2 years of verifiable jobsite experience at an apprentice, journeyman, or master level
- Some level of formalized training in their trade
- Proof of safety training
- Trade certifications, state licenses or proof of expertise
Tradesmen International also seeks craftsmen who are:
- Always safety minded
- Drug free at all times
- Consistently reliable
- Dedicated to the company they work for and have a solid work ethic
- Emphasize strong personal values
- Committed to being the best they can be
If you don’t possess any one of these characteristics, we’re probably not a good fit. If you do, you’re a strong candidate to join a special force of America’s best craftsmen.
Tradesmen International is proud of our Core Values listed below. We expect every employee – office and field – to emphasize the values daily:
- Customer Responsiveness